Instagram’s Creator Studio: What Is It? [+ Its Value To Marketers]
You, as an Instagram brand, influencer, or creator, know how handy it is to be able to control your whole presence from within the app, on a device that fits comfortably in your pocket. You probably had to resort to a third-party app, though, if you wanted to check it out on a bigger display than your mobile device.
Connecting Creator Studio and Instagram
To utilise Creator Studio and link your account to a Facebook page, you’ll need a Business or Creator account.
Tutorial on Using Instagram’s Visual Editor
Instagram Creator Studio allows you to manage your account, including posting, scheduling, and seeing analytics. The steps for accomplishing each of them are detailed below.
When you first log into Creator Studio after linking your account, you’ll be sent to the dashboard seen in the following image, where you’ll get a high-level look at all the media that makes up your profile. Different types of material may be seen by selecting the appropriate tab.
Scheduled posts can be seen in their entirety under the Calendar tab. Scheduling posts so that they show up on the calendar is covered in more detail below.
Monetization is where you’ll take care of business partnerships with companies. You need a public, active account with at least 10,000 followers, regular activity in the last month, and no content violation history to use this function.
We’ll also cover the Create Post button, found on the Creator Studio dashboard, and explain how to use it.
Using the Instagram Creator App to Publish
- Select Instagram Feed or IGTV from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the green Create Post button in the upper left corner of the Creator Studio menu, as seen in the image below.
- When you click on Instagram Feed, the window depicted in the following image will appear. You may add a description to your photograph after you upload it.
- To disable comments on your article, go to the Advanced Settings menu on the post’s edit screen and switch the Turn Off Commenting button on.
Insta-Creator: Caption Alternative Text
Creator Studio includes all of the Instagram app’s accessibility options. If you want to include alternative text in your uploaded content, just repeat the procedures for your chosen content type.
- Add your alt text to the Accessibility section of the Advanced Settings page before publishing or scheduling your Instagram post, as seen in the figure below with its relevant area highlighted in blue.
- Put up the video you like most and label it with some text.
- Select the Share Preview To Feed option under the Choose Where Your Post Will Appear heading to publish your IGTV video to your feed.
- Choose an Instagram-generated cover photo, upload your own, or sample a video by clicking the Cover Image option on the right side of the page.
When you’re ready to publish your creation on Instagram, pick the blue Publish button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Following the preceding procedures, you can quickly and easily share an Instagram post. What follows is a detailed explanation of how to use Creator Studio’s upload and scheduling features.
Instagram Post Scheduling with Creator Studio
Scheduling a post on Instagram Creator Studio is as simple as uploading a photo or video to your Instagram Feed or creating an IGTV episode. Then,
- Select the down arrow next to the blue Publish button located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- To schedule a future publication of your post, simply follow the on-screen prompts after the pop-up window has shown.
- When you’re ready, schedule your post by clicking the blue Schedule button. The graphic below illustrates where you’ll find your list of scheduled articles in your content library.
Scheduled posts are a feature exclusive to Instagram Creator Studio, not the mobile app. Use the information here to make the transition from mobile-only management to desktop-only management.